This year the Finnish Refugee Council organises an advanced training for peer supporters for the first time in English and in three parts. All of them will he held online in November.
You will be invited to the training in the autumn if you have participated in the training for peer supporters by the Finnish Refugee Council. You can sign up to as many parts of the training as you wish. You will receive a certificate that includes the parts you participated in.
Supporting Persons Still Struggling with Integration after Years of Living in Finland
1st Part: Life Control and Mental Health
- Time: Tuesday, 1 November 2022 from 4 to 6 pm
- Trainer: Leila El Krekshi, Mieli ry
2nd Part: Financial Aspect
- Time: Thursday, 10 November 2022 from 4.30 to 6.30 pm
- Trainer: Aura Pylkkänen, Takuusäätiö
3rd Part: Language Learning and Language Socialisation in Integration, Sense of Belonging and in Life-storied Identity
- Time: Tuesday, 22 November 2022, from 4 pm onwards
- Trainers: Maiju Kinossalo, Henna Jouste and Minna Intke-Hernandez
Signing up period ends on 28 October at 2 pm.
THE PERIOD FOR REGISTRATIONS HAS ENDED.
Petri Komulainen, Adviser
Finnish Refugee Council